Guacamole with Haleakala Ruby Hawaiian Sea Salt
- 3 large hass avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Haleakala Ruby Coarse Hawaiian Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed/diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed/diced (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
2. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
3. Stir in cayenne pepper,cumin and jalapeno (optional).
4. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately with your favorite tortilla chips.