A delicious and fresh summer drink that serves around 4 people. The perfect way to take advantage of summer watermelon. This drink plays well with vodka, tequila, rum, and more, however it is just as tasty on its own. Have fun and make it yours, there are no rules!
- ½ watermelon
- 1 cup ice
- 2 limes juiced, and 4 lime wedges
- Lemon Flake Salt
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh ginger
- Optional: Grapefruit, Lime, or Cucumber Bitters
- Optional: 4-8 oz Spirits
- Wipe the rim of your favorite glasses with lime wedges and dip into lightly crushed lemon flake salt
- Add all remaining ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth
- Pour into glasses, and enjoy!