Elote Grilled Corn with Spicy Chili Pepper Sea Salt and Parmesan Cheese
- 5 ears of corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (can substitute feta or queso fresco)
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 6 big pinches of Fleur de Hell Chili Sea Salt or spicy Scorpion Sea Salt
- Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped, for garnish
1. Preheat an outdoor gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Grill corn until hot and lightly charred on all sides, about 5-8 minutes. Make sure to keep rotating every few minutes to avoid burning.
2. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and Sriracha. Set aside. In a shallow baking dish, add the melted butter. Roll the cooked corn ears in melted butter, then spread evenly with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle each ear of corn generously with cheese, squeeze fresh lime juice on top, and garnish with cilantro leaves.
Recipe & Photos by Farah Raqib
To see more of Farah's photos and recipes, visit tplusf.tumblr.com.