Layered Caprese Salad with Saporoso Balsamic and Other Brother Olive Oil on a Salt Block
1 fresh tomato
4 ounces fresh mozzarella
1 bunch of fresh basil
1 tablespoon Saporoso gourmet balsamic
- 1 tablespoon Other Brother olive oil
1. Chill the salt block in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
2. Chop tomato and mozzarella into thick 1/4 inch slices. Roll up basil and chop into thin strips.
3. Place tomato, mozzerlla, and basil on block in a circular form, alternating ingredients.
4. Drizzle on balsamic and olive oil to taste