Goat Cheese with Cacao Nibs & Black Diamond Flake Salt
An instant party classic! Simple to make, elegant, impressive and tasty to boot. If you've ever been to a cocktail class, build your own bitters class, or salt block coking class, you've likely snacked on this dish. Your next happy hour or party snack, below.
- Spread the cacao nibs in a single layer on a sheet of foil.
- Roll the log of goat cheese carefully in the nibs so that the cheese doesn't stick to your fingers. Once the cheese is well coated, roll the rog with a little more pressure to embed the nibs into the cheese. Place on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the cheese with salt, allowing the crystals to tumble across the plate.
- Cut the baguette into thin slices and arrange them around the cheese log or place them in a basket to serve alongside.
- To show guests how to serve themselves, cut a round of cheese from the log and place it on a slice of baguette; top with a few of the scattered chunks of Black Diamond Flake salt.