Snowball in Hell
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar
- 6 ounces root beer
- 1 small bottle Boonekamp bitters (Underberg, Kuemmerling, or other)
- 4 dashes mole bitters
- 4 drops Scrappy’s Firewater Tincture or Boy Drinks World Serrano Cocktail Spice
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream Freeze a large snifter for about 15 minutes.
- Hold the glass by its stem and sift the confectioners’ sugar all over the top half of the outside of the glass.
- Pour the root beer, bitters, and tincture into the frosted snifter.
- Add the ice cream and stir once or twice.
- Serve with a straw.
From Mark Bitterman's Field Guide to Bitter's and Amari