A cocktail kit filled to the brim with 2 of our favorite handcrafted bitters, a satchel of demerara sugar cubes, maraschino cherries, and a delicious, dark chocolate double layered hazelnut chocolate cigar. Get out your favorite fancy rocks glass and add your favorite bourbon (or rye!), and you're all set. Cheers!
Our Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit includes the following:
- Orange or Citrus Bitters
- Cherry Bark Vanilla, Chocolate, Smoky Bitters or equivalent
- Venchi Chocolate Cigar or equivalent (depending on availability!)
- Demerara Sugar Cubes
- Luxardo Maraschino Cherries
- Recipe card!
Our Favorite Old Fashioned
Serves 1 (you)
- 1 sugar cube
- 4 dashes citrus or orange bitters
- 4 dashes cherry bark vanilla, chocolate, or smoky bitters
- 2 ounces Rye or Bourbon whiskey (we like Dickel)
- Luxardo Maraschino cherry or orange twist
Place sugar cube in rocks glass and douse with the bitters. You can use a single type of bitters - or, do as The Meadowlings do, and add 4 dashes of an orange-y citrus bitters and 4 dashes of chocolate-y, cherry bark-y or smoky bitters! Pour 2 ounces whiskey into mixing glass. Add ice to fill beaker, then stir for 30 seconds. Strain into the rocks glass, then garnish with a Luxardo Maraschino cherry or orange twist. Enjoy with a Venchi Chocolate Cigar or bar of single-origin dark chocolate. Cheers!