A bright sun meets rugged beauty with sea salt infused with lavender grown here in Oregon.
Sprinkle these boldly herbaceous lavender flakes on ice creams, pastries, salads, fish.
- Salt crusted roasted whole fish (especially black cod, salmon, cod, rainbow trout)
- Bagels with cream cheese and orange marmalade
- Cardamom sorbet (or ice cream)
- White wine soup with northern white beans and bread crumbs
- Margarita glass rim
- Marionberry pancakes with elder flower syrup
- Taster Jar - 0.9oz/26g
- Small Jar - 1.4oz/39g
- Large Jar - 4.6oz/130g
- 1lb Bag - 16oz/454g
Ingredients: sea salt, lavender
This is a great infused salt, with a solid lavender flavor and aroma. Can be ground or sprinkled over your food. The little lavender buds are not ground up.