We're Hiring: Part Time Shop Keeper - SE Portland, OR
Our perfect candidate has the following attributes:
● Superb verbal communication skills
● Ability to work independently for hours on end
● Reliable transportation
Saturday & Sunday
● Jar of craft salt every payday so you can cook and eat like a Sultan of Salt
● An artisan chocolate bar of choice every payday
● Yearly staff retreats after 400 days working - we've been to Bend, OR, Guatemala and more recently, Mexico City!
If you made it this far and are hungry to learn more, we'd love to hear from you. Please include answers to these three questions along with your cover letter and resume.
2. What is most important to you in life, and why?
3. Describe in 150 words the last really great meal you had.
To be considered for this position, please drop off your resume and cover letter responding to the questions above in person at 3731 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, Oregon 97214 between the hours of 11am and 6pm or email us at kaitlin @ themeadow . com. Applications without a resume and cover letter responding to these four questions will not be reviewed. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact us directly.