*Please order by 12/13 to ensure holiday delivery*
*Ships for Free!*
*Local Pickup Available*
For the life of the party, who always throws an amazing party. The ultimate holiday host(ess) gift box, filled to the brim with gorgeous chocolates for sharing, cocktail syrups for mixing, and a few pantry staples to leave behind well after the party is over.
Gorgeous, handmade chocolates. Quality cocktail syrups and mixers. Rich, sumptuous drinking chocolate. Hand-harvested flaky salt the texture of fallen snow. The best quality olive oil and vinegar this side of the Mississippi. A beautiful, hand carved onyx salt dish. And more!
- Hand written note
- Gift wrapping
- Gorgeous fun
- Good tidings (and feelings!)
- The Meadow Late Harvest Olive Oil
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Italy
- Bitterman's Flake Salt (big box)
- Dick Taylor Chocolate Covered Cherries
- The Meadow Drinking Chocolate
- Francois Pralus Mini Chocolate Pyramid - 10 single origin dark chocolate bars
- The Meadow Chocolate Bar (seasonal)
- Portland Bitters Project Woodland Bitters - great for sparkling water, champagne cocktails, old fashioneds and gin and tonics!
- Portland Soda Works Syrups Mixer
- Hand-carved onyx salt dish (4")
In the "Notes" section at checkout: Please be sure to include your gift message!
We dutifully, carefully, gingerly choose a curated collection of our favorite host(ess) items, then wrap your items carefully with butcher's paper and twine, signing a little card and sending your gift on its merry way.
We pick, pack and ship orders around the clock. Most orders will be processed within 1-2 business days of receipt. Many orders are shipping sooner than that! Please note orders are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays.
We are happy to ship every package with recyclable or compostable materials. We also include a complimentary sweet bite in each order :-)
I love ordering from you my kids love the gift baskets and they always arrive on time and with lots of goodies as I live in Canada this is such a great service I love coming to your shop when I’m in Portland